A little bit ago, Tia tagged me in one of those tagging post things. I haven’t done it yet, mostly because I’m a lazy kind of blogger and I couldn’t think of anything interesting to say. I mean, seriously, 11 random facts about myself? I don’t know. I can be pretty boring…I guess you’ll have to bear with me.
The rules are that you have to list 11 facts about yourself (you may nod off during this part of the post), answer 11 questions, tag 4 people, and ask them 11 questions. Confused yet? Because I am.
1) One of my favorite movies is “10 Things I Hate About You.” NOT the lame-o tv show, but the Heath Ledger starring movie.
2) I was homeschooled from K-12th.
3) I think of really good comebacks to insults…days after someone make them. (Sleeping yet?)
4) I have 11 brothers and 1 sister (You heard me. No, I’m not joking).
5) I randomly speak in an accent to people to alleviate stressful and/or awkward situations.
6) Because of fact #5) my coworkers think I’m pretty weird.
7) I’ve never been out of the country (sadness).
8) I love, love, love sewing!
9) I’m not a hipster. That’s so mainstream.
10) I love locally owned businesses, like coffee shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and vintage shops.
11) I use to have a goat named Bluebell.
Yay, I thought of 11 things and hopefully you’re not asleep. Now, I suppose is the time I tag people? And if you don’t really feel like completing this, that’s totally cool :P
Mara I mean, KRISTINA (I’m never gonna get use to that!) @ Eccentric Owl
Emily @ What Emily Did Next
Beth @ Hear a Snippet Here
Kait @ Kaitlynology (Yes, I know Picco already tagged you but um, who cares?)
Now to answer Tia’s questions:
1) What is your all-time favorite book? It can be a series as well. Twilight. Definitely Twilight.
Hahahahahah I crack myself up. But for real, I think it’s a toss up between Jane Eyre, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Fahrenheit 451, and the Sword of Truth Series. Oh, wait did you say just one? Because, sorry, that’s just not possible.
2) Mr. Darcy or Mr. Rochester? Um, hello, obviously, Team Edward…Rochester :)
3) Converse or Vans? I’ve never worn/owned a pair of Vans, so I guess Converse?
4) Favorite dessert? Much like my love for books, my love for dessert is endless. I’ll go with French Silk Pie.
5) Favorite superhero? Batman ( I use to watch the animated tv show religiously, every Saturday).
6) If you could play any instrument, regardless of your skills or lifestyle, what would it be? Acoustic guitar!
7) In general, do you gravitate more towards books or movies?Books, although occasionally I’ll enjoy the movie adaption of a book more than the book itself (i.e. Stardust).
8) If you could meet any artist (singer – past or present), who would it be? The head singer of Bon Iver, Justin Vernon. I love that man.
9) Favorite T.V. show? Doctor Who? Fringe? The Mentalist? Bones? The Office? Lost? Too many to choose from!
10) If you could have the wildest phrase for your epitaph, what would it be? “Death is a bit more radical than puberty, but nothing to get upset about.”
11) What day do you look forward to most in a week? Monday! I know it’s weird, but I never have to work on Mondays so I love it. Also it’s the beginning of the week, so you can restart your neglected diet or exercise regimen, without feeling guilty!
Now for my 11 questions!
1) If you could dye your hair any color for a day, with no judgment from anyone else, what color would you pick?
2) If you got a tattoo what would it be? (Even if you would never normally get one!)
3) Favorite quote?
4) Worst book/movie you ever read/saw?
5) If you could go back in time and change something what would it be? (It doesn’t have to involve you)
6) What’s your most improbable dream/goal?
7) What was the last book you read?
8) Why did you start your blog?
9) What’s your favorite newspaper comic?
10) Hipster or Celebrity?
11) What rhymes with orange?